Emergency Medical Services

Titan’s fully trained First Responders augment security guard patrols and save lives by providing critical medical care before an ambulance can arrive.


Most of us think of our homes as our safe haven, yet 31% of all fatal accidents happen in private residences. Other life-threatening emergencies can happen at any time — Each day, 1,000 people suffer a sudden cardiac arrest and only 10% survive.

Titan’s fully trained First Responders augment security guard patrols and save lives by providing critical medical care before an ambulance can arrive. Defibrillation within the first minute of sudden cardiac arrest can increase survival rates by 90%. Onsite medical services are critical because the chance of survival drops 10% with every minute defibrillation is delayed.

Training prevents errors. Besides CPR/AED, First Responders receive constant training in first aid, airway management, wound care and other medical techniques. All officers are instructed to assess the nature and extent of an individual’s illness or injury, employ critical thinking, and how to convey medical information effectively. Supervisors run mock drills in order to judge their medical officers reaction time and improve their site’s overall Emergency Response Plan.

Security Guards trained by the best, Titan’s Emergency Medical services and training are supervised by Dr. Gregg Nezowitz, Medical Director, and Bruce Taylor, NRP, EMS Coordinator. Both Dr. Nezowitz and Mr. Taylor demand constant site-wide medical training: All Directors of Security and Patrol Guards are trained First Responders and all Gate Security Guards are certified in CPR/AED within first months of hire.

Please note, when requested, Titan is also equipped to handle your community’s BLS/ALS needs.

Paramedic Services

Medical & Security Services Combined:

If you are looking to both secure your community and/or venue and provide on-location emergency medical services, Titan can provide a single source solution that provides medical personal of all levels cross-trained in the highest level of security protocols and operating standards.

This combination of medical and security services provides you with a streamlined solution to the emergency response needs of your gated community and or event. Working via simultaneous dispatch with the local 911 service, our patrols can be staffed with either EMT’s or Paramedics that can respond to a residence or an event attendee in many cases several minutes faster than traditional agencies. Having medical trained officers readily available on site may provide your residents or event goers the initial EMS care required to save their and their family’s lives.

Our Paramedics work under the same protocol and provide the same care as the 911 service under Titan International’s experienced Medical Director, Gregg Nezowitz, M.D. An attending physician at both St. Mary’s Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital, Dr Nezowitz is board certified in Emergency Medical Services with certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.

Your Benefit:

  • Decreased cost with dual trained security guards and EMS personnel
  • Enhanced First Responders response time to medical emergencies.
  • Potential reduction in insurance premium

Why is Security along with Advanced Life Support (ALS) important? 

ALS also referred to as Paramedics, is a set of life-saving protocols and skills that extend beyond Basic Life Support (BLS) protocols like CPR. It is used to provide urgent treatment to cardiac emergencies such as cardiac arrest, stroke, myocardial infarction, drownings and other accidents and conditions. 

Because security officers patrol the interior and exterior of the premises of a property, they are usually directly aware and first to arrive on the scene during emergency situations where someone’s life is in danger. Having well trained security officers who are also trained in ALS is an asset to any community or event. 

Dr. Gregg Nezowitz,
Medical Director

dr gregg nezowitzDr. Nezowitz graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of science degree from the State University of New York at Stonybrook. He attended New York Medical college, where he graduated with honors and is an alumnus of the Alpha Omega national Honor Society. He then completed a 3 year residency in Emergency Medicine at Morristown Memorial Hospital in New Jersey, an affiliate of Columbia University.

Dr. Nezowitz is a native New Yorker and has been practicing medicine in West Palm Beach for the past seven years. He is the father of two children and his parents live in Boynton Beach, two younger brothers and their families reside in New York. In 1998, Dr. Nezowitz moved to West Palm Beach to begin his career at St. Mary’s Hospital, a state designated trauma center, and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He is presently board certified in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.

He is also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Pediatric Life Support. Although he continues to work in the field of Emergency Medicine, he is excited about his endeavors in his new clinic Med Express Urgent Care and as Medical Director of Titan International Security.

When he is not working, Dr. Nezowitz is a devoted family man who loves spending time with his children. He enjoys fishing, computers, weight-lifting, swimming, poker, and is an avid guitarist.

Request a Proposal

Titan International Security Services secures your preferred lifestyle with uncompromising service 24 Hours a Day-7 Days a Week. Interested in finding out how we can help you? Request a proposal today.

Scroll to Top